Please review, fill in, and sign the following rental agreement and a $50 deposit to hold the unit. Once we have received both agreement and deposit, the rental is reserved and we will send you a confirmation email with further details. Name: Unit(s): Phone: Rental Date(s):________________ Address: __________________ Rental Agreement It is the responsibility of the person or organization hiring this inflatable equipment to ensure that all the possible precautions are taken to avoid injury to people or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- No food, drink, or chewing gum on the inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the unit clean.
- In case of rain/named storms rental may be cut short. Must pull blower in before rain.
- Shoes, jewelry, and badges need to be removed before using the inflatable.
- No face paints, markers, silly string to be used in or near the inflatable. These products cause severe damage and permanent staining to the inflatable!
- No smoking on or around the inflatable.
- No BBQs, grills, fireworks, or open fires around the inflatable.
- Climbing, hanging, or sitting on walls and mesh netting is not allowed.
- A responsible adult must always supervise the children on the inflatables at all times.
- Always ensure that the inflatable is not over-crowded. Limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
- Ensure children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner that could cause injury or distress to others.
- No pets, toys, or sharp objects on the inflatable at any time.
- Do not allow anyone to be in or on the inflatable during inflation/deflation.
- Please have kids play and bounce in a safe manner.
X_____ INITIAL HERE AFTER READING THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
- Water Slide Rentals: TURN OF WATER HOSE PRIOR TO DEFLATING THE SLIDE. Failure to do so will flood the inside of slide resulting in a $100 cleaning fee
- This rental equipment has been received in good condition and will be returned in the same condition (ordinary wear and tear is acceptable).
- Customer agrees to company right to enter premises of customer at any time to repossess said equipment.
- Customer agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise depose of equipment or use it at any other location.
- Customer agrees to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment. Equipment damage costs vary from $2000.00 upwards to $5000.00.
- There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness either expressed or implied.
Lessee understands and acknowledges that play on an amusement device entails both known and unknown risks including, but not limited to, physical injury from falling, slipping, crashing or colliding, emotional injury, paralysis, distress, damage or death to any participant. Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold COMPANY harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, fees, damages and liabilities, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising by reason of injury, damage, or death to persons or property, in connection with or resulting from the use of the leased equipment. This includes, but is not limited to, the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use, operation, or return of the equipment. Lessee hereby releases and holds harmless Jump the Party f
rom injuries or damages incurred as a result of the use of the leased equipment. Jump the Party cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for injuries as a result of inappropriate use, nature, or other conditions beyond its control or knowledge. Lessee also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Jump the Party from any loss, damage, theft or destruction of the equipment during the term of the lease and any extensions thereof. OVERNIGHT RENTALS: Lessee understands and acknowledges that the blower is to be removed from the Inflatable device and locked up in a secure location overnight. ______ Initial The person(s) or organization renting this equipment from Jump the Party will be held responsible and liable for any and all damage or injury occurring for any reason whatsoever. I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that while in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damages that may occur. Participant’s Printed Name X__________________________ Participant’s Signature X______________________________ Date X________ Payment / Cancellation Policy
A $50 deposit per unit is required at time of reservation. Remaining balance of rental fee/s shall be due, in full, at time of unit delivery/installation, or before. Your deposit is fully refundable until 1 week (7 days) before 8:00 am on your delivery date, after which time it shall become non-refundable. If rain and heavy winds occur on the day of your party which deem the event unsafe, your deposit & any amount paid will be reimbursed. Accepted forms of payment include:
Jump the Party, LLC
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
West Linn, OR 971-500-2436 (text or call) Licensed & Insured